vendredi 1 février 2013

Snow




10 commentaires:

  1. oh! how much I love your pictures!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Le silence est l'interprète le plus éloquent de la joie, William Shakespeare
    Baci

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is a wonderful story you tell in photos. I love it.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm so glad you got your beloved snow!!! Beautiful shadows and reflections, and the portrait of Elsa is awesome!!1
    hugs, ShannonAnn

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You are amazing! An inspiration. I gaze at your pictures and find so much to inspire me. Your wind pictures a few weeks back have made me decide to knit a red Little Petit Chaperon Rouge cape for Angélique.

    I love snow with passion and I am so very happy to have visited you today. Infact, I am going to put you on my blog list now.

    Stephanie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. how we long for it! and how i feel Elsa's quiet awe in that first photo
    watching it fall . . .

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. all through the sun,
    like a sudden winter
    in the summer

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. De la dentelle! Magnifique. Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer