mercredi 15 juillet 2015

Summertime





10 commentaires:

  1. lovely light and colors.
    wish you are having a beautiful summertime x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You should try making a film. Your sensibility and good eye take my breath away...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Delicious!! As always I am astounded by the beauty of your girl...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Elle est belle ma petite Elsa! Et les coquelicots! Je suis sous le charme... Merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lorsque nous avons fait l'acquisition de ce bandeau de fleurs , je ne me doutais pas qu'Elsa le porterait autant ! Je suis ravie ! Je vous embrasse les amies!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'm a bit late getting here Amélie, but that won't stop me from savouring the light and warmth of your beautiful summer. Is that a smoke bush? It's divine, and so of course is your sweet Elsa. Just lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Your world is so beautiful, I am always inspired by your work. Thank-you for sharing your art with us! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer