mercredi 21 août 2013

Chaumont 2013. Willow


10 commentaires:

  1. Dear Amélie, you take the photos I dream of taking. Just beautiful :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am quite in love with the beautifulness you share here. Our Elsa is a Willow too...
    Renee <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your work is absolutely beautiful and so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'll become one of your most faithful followers. Cheers from Spain!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. my dear Amelie, i've missed so much here
    my heart just drank its fill, thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Magical and so inspiring, thank you for making such beautiful work with Elsa:~))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The soft brown color is so tender.
    I always love your magical photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. My grandmother had a giant willow tree in her back yard when I was about Ella's age, this brings back so many wonderful memories! Your summer photos are excellent!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. bautiful photos Amelie. They do smell a bit of Autumn...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. vos photos sont toujours magique! Je veux aussi aller à Chaumont!

    RépondreSupprimer