vendredi 15 mars 2013

Music


5 commentaires:

  1. stillness, timelessness
    like Hammershoi paintings

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what beautiful images and moments you capture... xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A happy marriage between Flemish sixteenth- and seventeenth-century paintings and nineteenth-century French literature.

    If I had thought about it I would have thought of Elsa as a violinist, or a pianist maybe. My son plays the classical guitar and is passionate about plucked stringed instruments - he would dearly love to play the harp too. I was a violinist too.

    Are your last two posts a take on Rose Tremain's book 'Music And Silence'?

    Happy, peaceful weekend to you and your loved ones.

    Stephanie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Magnifique!Comme de petits tableaux...l'amour de la musique et de l'ancien (ce bonnet!!!)...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the violin! The most beautiful sound! (she looks so concentrated...)


    Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I would love to meet you too dear Amelie : )

    RépondreSupprimer