mercredi 22 février 2012

Memories from Japan. Random things in Kyoto. 京都


Flying origami crane

The fish and clouds photo is by Elsa

4 commentaires:

  1. Bleu magnifique! Comme j'aime cette série de Kyoto. Les photos prises par Elsa sont belles.
    (oui - j'ai effacé une partie du billet. And after thought. I wanted a more peaceful post...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am so impressed with your feeling about Kyoto.I have been to Kyoto alone about ten years before. I could look at my intimate feelings there. Kyoto is always special place for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The last picture is magnificent! Very atmospheric and full of hope.
    Elsa has a wonderful composition on the reflections.
    And, I love so much your pictures on architectures and details.
    Thanks for the beautiful memories from Japan!

    RépondreSupprimer